Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Our Class Wiki - So Far

I assigned myself to contribute to the New Media & MMORPG's wiki page. I paid careful attention over the past few months to news revolving MMORPGs to see important developments and how it has impacted new media. I updated the list of MMORPGs with some refined details and cleaned up some links. I also cleaned up some grammar errors throughout the page. Some additions to the page include an example for recent virtual crime in EVE online, and a case reference to show how valuable the virtual world can be in terms of virtual property value in Entropia Universe. MMORPGs generally are quite similar to each other and there hasn't been any dramatic new form of MMORPGs recently. MMORPGs play a significant role in New Media and it will continue to do so in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment